Welcome to my ClassPage - Regular Government
Welcome to Mr. Grose's Regular Government webpage. Homework and lesson plans should be available on the page or related links. If not, email me asap at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks! Mr. Grose
Regular Government Highlights for Students
ELearning Lesson Plan
Regular Government ELearning Day May 6, 2017
Watch the video link below:
Crash Course Video – The Structure of our Court System
After watching the video, answer the five T/F questions below. Turn in your responses by Thursday, May 11 for 10 points.
1. True False According to Craig and Mr. Grose, most cases never go to court; and if one does, it is likely going to be handled by a state court.
2. True False There are 94 Federal District Courts in the United States
3. True False Indiana is located in the Federal 7th Circuit Court of Appeals.
4. True False There are 9 justices serving on the U.S. Supreme Court.
5. True False The Political Question Doctrine basically means the U.S. Supreme Court believes an issue should be decided by the Congress and/or the President instead of within the court system.
Unit One: Our Political System
Unit Two: The Legislative Branch
Unit Three: The Executive Branch
Unit Four: The Judicial Branch
Unit Five: Local Governments