Welcome to my ClassPage - Regular Government
Welcome to Mr. Grose's Regular Government webpage. Homework and lesson plans should be available on the page or related links. If not, email me asap at: email@example.com
Thanks! Mr. Grose
Regular Government Highlights for Students
ELearning Lesson Plan for April 22, 2017
Regular Government ELearning Day April 22, 2017
Watch the video link below:
Crash Course Video – Foreign Policy
After watching the video, answer the five T/F questions below. Turn in your responses by Thursday, April 27 for 10 points.
1. True False According to Craig, foreign policy is the least democratic of all public policies.
2. True False Foreign policy goals are 1) provide security, 2) create prosperity, 3) make the world a better place.
3. True False Since 9/11, the USA has attempted to declare war on global terrorism.
4. True False A Chief Diplomat, the President plays a major role in the area of foreign policy.
5. True False Treaties require a 2/3 vote in the Senate for approval, but Executive Agreements only require a simple majority.
Unit One: Our Political System
Unit Two: The Legislative Branch
Unit Three: The Executive Branch
Unit Four: The Judicial Branch
Unit Five: Local Governments