Wednesday, July 26 from 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, July 27 from 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday, July 28 from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Any parent wishing to pay for TBR fees via cash or set up a payment plan will need to attend registration on one of the dates above.
If you are completing registration online, you will need a valid email address. Free email accounts can be set up at https://www.google.com/gmail/about/
Online Registration Steps:
- Sign in to the PowerSchool parent portal at https://warsawschools.powerschool.com
- Select the student you wish to register along the top
- Select the InfoSnap Student Registration Icon on the left-hand menu for Returning Student Registration
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Click Begin Forms
- Once you complete the process for one student, you can register the remaining students. Information will be copied from the first student registration so you don’t have to enter it again.
To complete registration, you will receive additional emails to:
- Pay your TBR Fees
- Complete your health information
- Apply for free or reduced lunches and/or put money into your child’s lunch account.
- Sign up for insurance for your student’s 1:1 iPad
For students new to the district, you will access new student registration here:
or in Spanish here:
For questions regarding how to apply for an out-of-district or within district transfer, please call the Warsaw Community School's Central Office at 574-371-5093.