Welcome to Warsaw Community High School Guidance and Counseling Department
Contact us: 574-371-5099
Luisa Davis, Co-Director, ext. 2230, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Sarah Graham, Co-Director, ext. 2325, email@example.com
We embrace the core values of Warsaw Community Schools.
- Everyone has value- any question you may have is important to us. Feel free to call or email us when you need to know something. If we don’t already know, we’ll make every effort to help you find out.
- Every individual has something to contribute- each student is unique and we enjoy getting to know your students and helping them pursue their dreams.
- Learning enriches life- Students can get very excited when they master a concept or have a passion ignited. They can also get very discouraged if they are struggling in class. Let us know how we can help you on either end of that spectrum.
- Honesty, integrity and trust are fundamental to thriving relationships- we are committed to giving you timely, correct information so you can make good decisions about your educational future. Let us know if we can help.
- Embracing diversity strengthens community- We are a diverse school in interests, ethnicity and economics. We hope all students have equal access to the programs and extracurricular activities at Warsaw Community High School. If something is keeping you from participating in an activity or class, let us know. We’ll try to help.
- People have life-changing power- If we all work together you can have a great experience at Warsaw Community High School. But it takes a combination of school policies and opportunities, parental involvement, teacher dedication and student motivation to equal success.
- Giving of time, talent and resources is vital to the well-being of the community- Our student body and staff is always involved in some type of community service. Check the school web site to see what opportunities there are for you to join in.
Our counseling staff pairs with a grade level administrator to try to address your needs in a more personal manner. We stick with you for your four years of high school so we get to know you well and can help you pursue your future goals. Get to know our counselors on the Guidance Staff page on this website.
Information about specific academic offerings can be found under the academic tab. There you will find our course of study guide and course selection forms. We also have information about programs in the Warsaw Area Career Center that are open to our students.